Information is your most powerful tool in determining your course of action. Be empowered to make that decision. Let us help you answer the following questions:
- Am I pregnant? First things first – know if you are pregnant
- Do I understand all my risks?
- Am I aware of all my options?
- Do I know and understand all that I need to know when it comes to my pregnancy options?
- Do I know exactly how far along I am?
- Do I actually need an abortion procedure or am I having other uncontrolled outcomes of pregnancy such an ectopic or miscarriage?
- Do I understand all that I need to know about abortion and abortion procedures?
- Do I understand the risks and effects of abortion?
- Have I explored other abortion alternatives?
- Have I looked into all my resources?
- Do I know and understand the rights I have as a patient?
- Do I know my provider offering abortion?
- Do I understand the process that protects me in case something adverse happens to me?
- Have I allowed myself to receive a full examination regarding my health that decreases my risk for adverse effects and infection?
- Do I know what to do after my abortion?
These are some of the questions we can help answer for you. Call us to set up an appointment and we will educate you and equip you to make an informed choice.