If you’re considering getting an abortion in the greater Los Angeles area, it’s a big decision and you’ll want to have all the facts. Before planning an abortion, you will need to know:
- What stage am I in my pregnancy?
- What abortion method will be used?
- What are the risks and procedures?
- What are my patient rights?
- How will abortion affect me?
- Do I need to tell anyone?
- What happens after an abortion?
- Are there other options available to me?
- What if I’ve already had an abortion?
We can help answer these questions for you by providing medically accurate information. Call for an appointment today
- Abortion Pill
- Can be taken up to 10 weeks of pregnancy (FDA recommends 7-9 weeks)
- 2-day process
- Can be reversed if you change your mind
- For more information schedule an appointment
- Aspiration or Suction
- Done after 10 weeks – commonly done around 12 weeks
- Can be done up to 16 weeks
- Surgical Procedure
- Dilation and Evacuation
- Done after 16 weeks
- 2-day combined medical and surgical procedure
- Uses a synthetic dilator called “laminaria”
- Dilation and Extraction or D and X
- May involve cranial decompression and partial birth abortion
Abortion is highly dependent on your Gestational Age.
Uncertain how far along you are in your pregnancy? Avail yourself of our Free Ultrasound service to know exactly how far along you are. LMP may vary, from 7 days to 14 day difference in Gestational Age and therefore may not be completely accurate. If you are considering abortion, call to set up an appointment and let us help you determine how far along you are and help provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision about your body.